Business Licenses & Permits

Get more information about business-related licenses and permits and how to get one for your business. To obtain a business-related license or permit, please visit our offices, during normal business hours.


  • Mobile Food Vendor Permit
    • Provide a copy of your Driver's License
    • Provide a copy of your Financial Responsibility Insurance
    • Provide a copy of State of Texas Sales Tax Certificate
    • Provide a copy of State of Texas Health Permit
    • Provide written permission from the property owner to be on their premises
    • EITHER: 1) $100 for a six month period or, 2) $25 for a three day period


  • RV Park Permit
    • Fill out Permit
    • $25 per RV Park


If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions.

Contact Info

Wink City Hall
303 E Hendricks Blvd Wink, TX 79789
(432) 527-3337