Court Calendar & Dress Code
The City of Wink Court Calendar
The court clerk is in the office Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. except for official holidays and during declared disasters/emergency situations.
The Judge holds 'regular' court on the second Thursday of every month starting at 1:30 p.m. until 3:00 p.m.
The Wink Municipal Court docket is the schedule of the court. Defendants will be expected to adhere to the procedures and protocol of the court at all times, including proper attire.
All mobile devices, including phones, must be turned off. Photography and audio recordings are prohibited. No food or drink will be allowed in the court room at any time.
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents' Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
The City of Wink Suggested Dress Code Guidelines
Male Dress Code
- Shoes with socks
- Long pants (on pants with belt loops, wear a belt)
- Collared shirt (tucked in)
Female Dress Code
- Dress, skirt or long pants
- Blouse, sweater or casual dress shirt
You will NOT be allowed to enter the Courtroom wearing the following inappropriate clothing.
- Hats (men) or hair curlers (women)
- Halter or tube top
- See-through top
- Flip flops
- Clothing that exposes your midriff or underwear
- Baggy pants that fall below your waist
- Clothing with an emblem or wording that promotes illegal or inappropriate activity
- Clothing that depicts or promotes violence, sex acts, illegal drug use or profanity